Comprises a first floor flat converted from within a prestigious Victorian building converted into 5 apartments. It has a communal entrance hall approach on ground floor with stairs to 1st floor landing with own door into the apartment. The apartment is contained within an elegant building dating back probably to late Victorian times facing south to the rear looking over gardens of about 1 acre which adjoin Christchurch Park. There is plenty of car parking at the front and there is allocated space for vehicles to each of the flats. Heating is from night storage radiators.
Apartment approached via a communal staircase with a door opening into a hall which provides access to rooms as follows
Sitting Room 14′ x 13′ 5″ with delightful views over the garden
Kitchen 8′ 2″ x 8′ with double doors from the hall and reasonably well fitted out including double oven and hob with extractor hood. Views to the front.
A door from the Sitting Room opens to
Bedroom 1 14′ 9″ x 12′ 2″ with garden views
Bedroom 2 (off the hall) 12/ 2″ x 12′ with views to front
- Accommodation includes own entrance hall
- Communal use of beautiful gardens and grounds of nearly 1 acre
- Electric Night Storage Central Heating
- Former from within impressive Victorian house with grounds backing onto Christchurch Park
- kitchen and 2 bedrooms
- Literally a few steps into Christchurch Park itself and a short walk to Ipswich town centre
- Parking area to the front of the building with parking for 1 car allowed
- Sitting Room
- Superbly located first floor apartment
If you are interested in this property and would like to arrange a viewing, please call 01473 233355 or complete the form below and we will get back to you.