This three-storey semi-detached property was built in 2002 one of six individually designed properties located in a quiet road close to Christchurch Park. The property offers 5 bedrooms over 2 floors and triple aspect feature to the first floor sitting room. The original integral garage has been converted to provide additional living accommodation and is currently used as a music room/study. Ipswich town centre is within walking distance and provides a wide range of shops, restaurants and recreational facilities. It also has a vibrant waterfront, college and university. Ipswich Railway Station provides a regular train service to London/Liverpool Street with journey time of just over 1 hour. There is also good access to major roads on A12 and A14 for journeys to London, Cambridge and the Midlands.
The Suffolk coastal resort of Felixstowe is 14 miles to the east and the local town of Woodbridge is also within 8 miles.
- 1 with en-suite
- 1st floor sitting room with triple aspect windows to the front
- 2 Bedrooms on 1st floor
- 3-Storey town house style property
- Catchment area for St Margaret's and St Helen's Primary Schools and Northgate High School
- Family Bathroom
- Gated entrance gives access to off road parking
- Ground Floor kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master bedroom on 2nd floor with en-suite and 2 further bedrooms
- Secluded gardens with backdrop of trees
- Utility Room and ground floor cloakroom
If you are interested in this property and would like to arrange a viewing, please call 01473 233355 or complete the form below and we will get back to you.